Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data of which SUITE Srls will become available with your registration / membership / participation, we inform you as follows:
Owner of data processing and responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is SUITE Srls (hereinafter also referred to as “Data Controller”) with headquarters in Torino (TO), Via Ernesto Lugaro, 15. The Owner of Data Processing may be contacted at the following PEC address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner has appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data in the person of sig_Francesco Napoletano. The Manager can be contacted at the following PEC address: email@example.com
Purposes of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the assignment / service / service received / a. Your data will also be processed in order to:
– Fulfill the obligations envisaged in the fiscal and accounting fields;
– Respect the obligations incumbent on the Owner and provided for by current legislation.
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and electronic files (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner / Manager processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing is:
• Is necessary for the execution of the assignment / service / service, of a contract of which you are a part or to carry out pre-contractual measures taken on request;
– Is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Owner;
– Is based on the consent expressed in all other cases.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are party or related to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting records and tax), failure to disclose personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, object of treatment for the above purposes, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the Controller is subject to conservation obligations for fiscal purposes or for other purposes, provided by legal or regulatory provisions.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. consultants, accountants or other professionals and / or companies that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
2. banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
3. subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
4. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Profiling and data diffusion
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
Among the rights recognized by the GDPR are those of:
– ask the Owner / Manager to access your personal data and information about them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (upon the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from the Owner / Manager – in the cases in which the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means – Your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, even in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
– oppose at any time the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that affect You;
– withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data ( for example, data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health status or your sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it ).
With the acknowledgment of the policies, you consent and give your consent for the Data Controller / Manager to carry out the activities described above for which the consent represents the legal basis of the processing.