TERMS and CONDITIONS of USE
1. TERMS APPROVAL
• This Agreement, which contains an explicit reference to the other provisions applicable to the use of fidelitysuite.com, including, but not limited to, the supplementary terms and conditions defined in this document (“Supplementary Terms”) governing the use of some specific materials contained in fidelitysuite.com, establishes the terms and conditions that apply to the use of fidelitysuite.com by the User. By using the website (except for those who read this Agreement for the first time), the User agrees to comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement. The right to use this website is personal to the User and is not transferable to other persons or entities. The User is responsible for any use of the User’s Account (under any name or password) and must ensure that any use of the User’s Account fully complies with the provisions of this Agreement. The User will be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the User’s password (s), if he exists.
• SUITE shall have the right at any time to modify or discontinue any aspect or functionality of this website, including, but not limited to, the content, hours of availability, and equipment necessary for access or use.
2. MODIFIED TERMS
SUITE Srls shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use by the User of the website, or part of them, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and fees for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions must be effective immediately after the communication of the same, which can be given, even but not limited to, by placing on the website, or by e-mail or conventional mail, or by any other means with to which the User obtains such communication. Any use of the website by the User, after such communication will be considered as approval by the User of such changes, modifications or additions.
3. SERVICES DESCRIPTION
Through its Web properties, SUITE provides the User with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, improvements, new features and / or the addition of new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
The user is responsible for obtaining and storing all the telephone equipment, hardware, software and other equipment necessary for accessing and using fidelitysuite.com and all related expenses.
5. USER CONDUCT
• The User must use the website exclusively for legal purposes. The User shall not post or transmit through the website any material that violates or constitutes infringement in any way of rights of others, that is illegal, threatening, offensive, defamatory, detrimental to privacy or advertising rights, vulgar, obscene, blasphemous or otherwise offensive, which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, which may give rise to civil liability or violate any law, or that, without the express and prior authorization of SUITE Srls, contains advertising or solicitation regarding products or services . Any conduct of a User that at the discretion of SUITE limits or inhibits any other User from using or using the website will not be permitted. The User will not use the website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitations, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other online information services competing with SUITE.
• The fidelitysuite.com site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, videos, graphics, music and sound, and the entire content of the website is protected by copyright as a collective work based on Italian copyright laws. SUITE Srls holds the copyright in the selection, coordination, organization and enhancement of these contents, as well as in the original content. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any content in whole or in part. The User can download copyrighted material only for the User’s personal use. Except as otherwise provided by the copyright laws, the copying, redistribution, transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of the downloaded material will not be permitted without the explicit consent of SUITE and the owner of the copyright. In the event of a copy, redistribution or authorized publication of material subject to copyright, no modification or cancellation of attribution of the author, trademark legend or communication of copyright should be made. The User acknowledges that it does not acquire any property right by downloading copyrighted material.
• The User shall not upload, publish or otherwise make available on fidelitysuite.com any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of copyright, trademark or other right and the burden of establishing that any material is not protected by copyright lies with the User. The User will be solely responsible for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, property rights, or other damages resulting from such presentation. By sending the material to any public area of this website, the User automatically grants, or guarantees that the owner of such material has expressly granted SUITE a license, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and not exclusive to use, reproduce, modify , adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (worldwide, in whole or in part) and / or incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology currently known or subsequently developed for the entire duration of the right of author who may be present in such material. The User also allows other users to access, view, store or reproduce the material for such personal use by the User. The User grants SUITE the right to modify, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on Fidelitysuite.com by the User.
• The previous provisions referred to in Article 5 are in favor of SUITE Srls, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its content providers and dealers and each has the right to assert and enforce these provisions, either directly or on their own account.
6. USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, files and / or other messages or communication services designed to allow the User to communicate with the others (each “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). The User agrees to use the Communication Services only to send, send and receive messages and appropriate material and, if appropriate, relating to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and without limitation, the User accepts that when using the Communication Services, the user does not:
• It will use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unwanted e-mails or any duplicate or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• It will defame, abuse, harass, persecute, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• It will publish, send, upload, distribute or disclose unsuitable, profanatory, defamatory, obscene, indecent or illegal topics, names, materials or information.
• It will upload or otherwise make available files containing images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or rights of privacy or publicity) unless the User owns or controls such rights or has received all the necessary consents to do the same.
• It will use material or information, including images or photographs, that are made available through the Services that violate copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of other parties.
• It will publish files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, corrupted files, or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or owned by another.
• It will advertise or offer for sale or buy any product or service for any commercial purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allow such messages
• It will download any file sent by another user of a Communication Service that the User knows, or reasonably should know, that can not be reproduced, viewed, executed and / or distributed legally in this way.
• It will falsify or delete any information on copyright management, such as attribution of ownership, legal or other communications or designations of property or designations of origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• It will limit or inhibit other users to use and enjoy the Communication Services.
• It will violate the codes of conduct or others that could be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
• Collect or collect information from others, including e-mail addresses.
• It will violate some applicable law or provision.
• It will create a false identity for the purpose of deceiving others.
• It will use, download or otherwise duplicate or provide (with or without payment) to a natural or legal person a directory of users of the Services or other users or the use of information or any part thereof.
SUITE has no obligation to control the Communication Services. However, SUITE reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials, in its sole discretion. SUITE reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. SUITE reserves the right to disclose any information it deems necessary to comply with any law, regulation, legal procedure or applicable governmental request, or to modify, refuse to send or delete any information or material, in whole or in part, to a single SUITE discretion.
The material uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to restrictions on their use, reproduction and / or dissemination; the User is responsible for adhering to these limitations if the User downloads the materials.
Always be careful when providing personal data in any Communication Service. SUITE does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, consequently, SUITE expressly disclaims any liability in connection with the Communication Services and any action resulting from the User’s participation in any Service of communication. Managers and hosts are not authorized by SUITE spokespersons, and their opinion does not necessarily reflect SUITE’s opinion.
7. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires the User to open an account, the User must complete the registration process by providing SUITE with up-to-date, complete and accurate information as required by the registration form. The user will also choose a password and a username. The User is fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account and password. Furthermore, the User is entirely responsible for all activities that occur in the User’s account. The User agrees to inform SUITE immediately of any unauthorized use of the User’s account or any other security breach. SUITE will not be liable for any loss that the User may incur due to the use of the User’s password or account by someone else, with or without the User’s knowledge. However, you may be held responsible for losses incurred by SUITE or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use someone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
8. SPECIFIC COMMUNICATION RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Any software that is available for download via the Services (“Software”) is owned by SUITE and / or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if it exists, accompanies or is included in the Software (“License Agreement”). The end user can not install the Software that is attached or that includes a License Agreement, unless you accept the terms of the License Agreement.
The Software is made available for download exclusively for use by end users under the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software that does not comply with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, COPYING OR REPRODUCING THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR PLACES FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT THAT ACCOMPANIES SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS GUARANTEED, IF NOT OF THE WHOLE, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS GUARANTEED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, SUITES DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NOT FORGERY.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, SUITE MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND / OR DOWNLOAD. SUITES WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR THE PRODUCTION DERIVING FROM THE USE OF THESE INSTRUMENTS AND UTILITIES. RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE INSTRUMENTS AND UTILITIES HAVE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
9. SPECIFIC COMMUNICATION RELATIVE TO THE DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Permission to use the Documents (such as press releases, forms and frequently asked questions) of the Services is granted, provided that (1) the following notice concerning copyright appears in all copies and that both appear last is the present authorization, (2) the use of such Service Documents is for information purposes only and not for commercial or personal use and will not be copied or distributed on any network computer or transmitted with any media, and (3 ) that no modification of the Documents is carried out. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, public or private high schools, communities and state schools, can download and reproduce the documentation for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classes requires explicit written authorization. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
SUITES AND / OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS DO NOT GIVE WARRANTY ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES, FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL THESE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SUITES AND / OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-CONTRAFFATION. IN ANY CASE, SUITE AND / OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, BOTH OF CONTRACTUAL LIABILITY OR EXTRACONTRACTUAL OR OTHER FORM OF ILLICIT, RESULTING OR IN CONNECTION TO THE USE OR EXECUTION OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE OF THE SERVICES.
DOCUMENTS AND RELATED PUBLICATIONS ON THE SERVICES WILL INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION OF THIS DOCUMENT. SUITES AND / OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND / OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT (I) AND / OR IN THE PROGRAM (I) DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT IN EVERY MOMENT.
10. COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IN NO EVENT SHALL SUITE AND / OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS SHOULD BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, BOTH OF CONTRACTUAL LIABILITY OR EXTRA LICENSE OR OF ANOTHER ILLICIT,
RESULTING OR CONNECTING TO THE USE OR EXECUTION OF THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISIONS, OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR AVAILABLE INFORMATION OF SERVICES.
11. MATERIALS SUPPLIED TO SUITES OR PUBLISHED ON ANY OF YOUR WEBSITES
SUITE does not claim ownership rights of the materials provided by the User to SUITE (including comments and suggestions) or sent, uploaded, inserted or presented by the User to any Service or associated services for viewing by the public, or by members of public or private communities, (individually “Presentation” and collectively “Presentations”). However, by submitting, uploading, inserting, providing or presenting (“Publishing”) User Submissions, SUITE and affiliated companies are granted permission for sub-licenses required for use of User Submissions in connection with transactions relating to their activities carried out on the Internet (including, but not limited to, all SUITE Services), and including, but not limited to, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, modify , translate and reformat the User’s Presentations; to publish the User’s name in relation to the User’s Presentations; and the right to grant sub-licenses to any service provider.
12. ABSENCE OF GUARANTEE; LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
• YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER SUITES, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OF THE CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES OR LICENSORS GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS AND ALWAYS WORKING; OR MAKE ANY WARRANTY ON THE RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANTABILITY PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
• THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY TITLE WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE GUARANTEES THAT ARE IMPLIED AND INCAPACIATE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR AMENDMENT UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
• THIS ABSENCE OF GUARANTEE APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY CAUSED BY FAILURE OF EXECUTION, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, CANCELLATION, DEFECT, DELAY IN IMPLEMENTATION OR TRANSMISSION, FROM VIRUS OF COMPUTER, FROM THE FAILURE OF THE COMMUNICATION LINE, FROM THE THEFT OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ACCESS, FROM ALTERATION, OR FROM THE USE OF REGISTRATIONS, BOTH FOR BREACH OF THE CONTRACT, FOR UNLAWFUL CONDUCT, FOR NEGLIGENCE OR WITHIN THE MEANING OF ANY OTHER SOURCE OF LIABILITY. THE USER SPECIFICALLY RECOGNIZES THAT SUITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF DAMAGE IN VIRTUE OF THE FOREGOING IS EXCLUSIVELY CHARGED BY THE USER.
• IN ANY CASE, SUITE, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATION, IN THE PRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE WEBSITE OR SUITE SOFTWARE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT ONLY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR PUNITIVES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INCAPACITY OF USING THE WEBSITE. THE USER DECLARES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS ARTICLE SHOULD APPLY TO ALL THE CONTENT OF THE SITE.
• IN ADDITION TO THE FORECASTENTLY DEFINED TERMS, NEITHER SUITES, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OF INFORMATION OR COLLABORATORS OF THE CONTENT, MAY BE REGARDLESS OF ANY ERROR, IMPRECISION, OMISSION, OR OTHER DEFECTS, OR INTEMPTIONS OR INAUTUVERABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, DUE TO THE CAUSE OR DURATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR FOR THE DELAY OR INTERRUPTION OF THE TRANSMISSION OF THIS TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM OR LOSS. NONE OF THE ABOVE PARTY MAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM OR LOSS OF ANY TYPE SUBJECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, EVEN BUT NOT ONLY, LOSS OF PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
• BEFORE THE SALE OF THE SHARES, YOU INVITE THE USERS TO CONSULT WITH THE BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL ADVISERS TO CHECK THE PRICES OR OTHER INFORMATION. SUITES, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OF INFORMATION OR COLLABORATORS OF THE CONTENT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE DECISIONS CONCERNING INVESTMENTS ADOPTED ON THE BASIS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER SUITES, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OF INFORMATION OR COLLABORATORS OF THE CONTENT, GUARANTEE OR ASSURE THE TIMELINESS, ORDER, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ALSO, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES ON THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
• FORCE MAJEURE – NONE OF THE TWO PARTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BANKRUPTCY OR DELAY IN THE EXECUTION DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES FALLING WITH ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, EVEN BUT NOT ONLY, CAUSES OF FORCE MAJORITY, WAR, SOMMOSE, EMBARGES, ACTS OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES O MILITARY, FIRE, THROW, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF THE EQUIPMENT AND / OR OF THE SOFTWARE AND / OR THE FAILURE OF THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THE FAILURE OF THE ELECTRICITY, THE FAILURE OF THE NETWORK, THE FAILURE OF THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING SUPPLIERS OF INTERNET AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES). THE PART SLICED BY THESE EVENTS SHOULD COMMUNICATE TO THE OTHER PART WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM THE EVENT. THE EXECUTION OF THIS CONTRACT SHOULD THEREFORE BE SUSPENDED FOR THE TIME IN WHICH THIS EVENT AFFECTS THE PARTY INVOLVED IN THE EXECUTION OF ITS OBLIGATIONS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THIS AGREEMENT.
13. THIRD PARTY LINKS
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL MAKE YOU THE SUITE SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT BELOW THE SUITE AND SUITE CONTROL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE OR ANY CHANGE OR UPDATE OF SUCH SITES. SUITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSMISSION IN STREAMING OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED BY ANY OF THESE LINKED SITES. SUITE IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY FOR CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ONE OF THESE LINKS DOES NOT IMPLY THE APPROVAL BY SUITORS OF THE SITE.
SUITE is a distributor (and not a publisher) of the content provided by third parties and by Users. As a result, SUITE has no editorial control over such content any more than it has a public library, library or newsstand. All opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of the website, are those of the respective author (i) or distributor (s) and not SUITE. Neither SUITE nor any third-party information provider guarantees the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content, nor its marketability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In many cases, the content available through fidelitysuite.com does not represent the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, the User, or other users who have not entered into a contract with SUITE. SUITE does not endorse or be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of opinions, advice or assertions made on the website by anyone other than an authorized SUITE employee spokesperson, who releases them in the exercise of their official functions. In no case SUITE will be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the User’s reliance on information obtained through the website. It is the User’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through SUITE. Please seek professional advice, if appropriate, on the assessment of all information, opinions, advice or other specific content.
14. PROVISIONS ON THE PRESENTATION OF IDEAS NOT REQUIRED
SUITES OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER THE IDEAS NOT REQUIRED, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL CREATIVE WORKS, EXAMPLES, DEMO, OR OTHER WORKS. THE ONLY PURPOSE OF THIS PROVISION IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISSING OR DISPUTE WHEN PRODUCTS OR SUITE MARKETING STRATEGIES MAY APPEAR SIMILAR TO THE IDEAS SENT TO SUITE. THEREFORE, DO NOT SEND YOUR IDEAS NOT REQUIRED TO SUITES OR TO ANYONE OF SUITE. IF, OUR REQUEST NOT TO SEND YOU IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU WILL SEND YOU, SEEK TO UNDERSTAND THAT SUITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR IDEAS AND YOUR MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS RESERVED OR PROPERTY.
SUITE has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the fidelitysuite.com website, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by SUITE and to comply with any law , regulation or request of the authorized government. SUITE has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, refuse to publish or remove any material posted or posted on the website. Without limiting the foregoing, SUITE has the right to remove any material that SUITE, in its sole discretion, deems either in violation of the provisions of this document or otherwise objectionable.
The User agrees to defend, hold harmless and hold SUITE, its affiliates and their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim and expense, including legal fees, arising from the use of SUITE by the User or of the User’s account.
SUITE or the User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, SUITE has the right to immediately terminate the User’s Account in the event that any conduct by the User occurs that SUITE, in its sole discretion, deems it unacceptable, or in the event that it occurs a violation by the User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and the operating rules for the website established by SUITE constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the object in question, and supersede all prior written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to this subject. This Agreement may be interpreted in accordance with Italian law, without regard to its rules on conflict of laws. No waiver by either party of any breach or breach below shall be deemed a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach or default. The titles of the items used herein are for convenience only and have no legal significance.
19. COMMUNICATION OF COPYRIGHTS
The SUITE logo are trademarks of SUITE Srls. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on SUITE are the property of their respective owners.
The names of the companies and products mentioned in this document may be trademarks of their respective owners. The companies, organizations, products, domain names, e-mail addresses, logos, persons and events indicated in this document are fictitious. No association with a real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person or event is or should be real.
Any rights not expressly granted in this document are reserved.